192.168.2.1 IP address
Many homes routers use the 192.168.2.1 IP address as default IP address and it is found in many models of Belkin and SMC. The manufacturer set the IP address on the device. The settings can be configured by the router administrator after login to the device.
Access to router IP Address 192.168.2.1
If your router uses the IP address 192.168.2.1, you can try to access router cPanel. For login to the router, choose a browser and type the IP address http:// 192.168.2.1 on the browser URL bar and press on Enter button. Don not make mistake as http://www.192.168.2.1.
Due to using the correct IP address, you will get the login page of the router to load and here you have to prompt username and password and click on login button. If the router is not connected with the device, the IP address will show the message “This webpage is not available” instead of the login page.
Many ISP gives networking devices and information to enable the network by typing a name on the web browser instead of the IP address.
What boundaries do I face when using 192.168.2.1?
The IP address 192.168.2.1 is a IPv4 private network and this IP address cannot be accessed from outside of the home network. You have to use public IP address of your router. If you have to setup two different networking devices on your local network, make sure that unique IP address is used for each device. To know the IP address of the router, you may check the default gateway of the device what is currently connected with. You can seek the tutorial of finding the IP address of your router.
How to change the IP address?
The default IP address 192.168.2.1, username and password are changeable from the router’s admin console. The admin panel of the router gives you option to change all default settings including the IP address.
How can I access 192.168.2.1?
To access the router console, you need to use the IP address 192.168.2.1 what you need to type on the browser’s URL address bar. If you have forgot the custom password, you need to reset the router. You will the reset point back or below of the router and you need to press it.
- 84The IP address 192.168.1.1 is a default IP address for router and most of the ADSL modem and routers use this default gateway. A router can use many IP addresses but the IP address 192.168.1.1 is a common IP address for many routers. Except the default IP address, the rest…
- 81The IP address 10.0.0.1 is an IP address what is taken from Class A IP address and this IP address is used as default IP by many manufacturers of router. You can set this IP address in your router network manually but make sure that all networking devices uses unique…
- 80The IP address 192.168.0.1 is one of the default IP addresses for D-Link and Netgear brands of router. This IP address is similar to 192.168.1.1 and 10.0.0.1. This IP address is identified as private IP address or IPv4. The IP address 192.168.0.1 is generally used for the home routers as…
- 79The IP address 192.168.1.254 is best suited default IP address for ADSL router. Without cable connection, if you want to be connected with the internet, you need to depend on the IP address 192.168.1.254. How to login to 192.168.1.254? For login to the router, you have to use https://192.168.1.254 in…
- 75The default IP address 192.168.1.2 is used in many broadband home routers and this IP address is used for accessing the control panel of the router. After accessing the control panel of the router, you are allowed to change the settings and setup confirmation of the router. Since the IP…